- Responsible for designing, building/customization, configuration and deployments.
- Responsible for development of MDM UI’s, workflows, rules.
- Responsible for attending user requirements workshops, understands the functional requirements, translate functional requirements into technical design and conduct development either independently or as a part of a small team.
- Responsible for documenting design, technical specifications, unit test cases & results.
- Responsible for conducting code reviews.
- Responsible for supporting different test phases and conducting production deployments.
- Responsible for Configuration management of code deliverables.
- Responsible for supporting Project manager with timely inputs regarding code deliverables planning & tracking.
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced developer with 5-7 years’ experience.
- Strong technical background in the areas of Master Data Management, & Data Integration (ETL). Experienced in design & development of new/customized Master /Reference/static data solutions.
- Experienced in writing technical design documents & technical specifications.
- Deep understanding of data management processes & tools, data modeling & data integration.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Hands-on experience of one or more MDM industry products such as Teradata MDM (preferable), Informatica MDM etc.
- Experienced on Java/J2EE, web services, XML and UNIX.
- Experience in setup and configuration of Application Servers (TOMCAT/Websphere) and LDAP & SMTP integration.
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with relational databases (preferably Teradata.)
- Experience with Master/Reference Data management solutions implementation in the Banking/Financial Services industry (Finance/Risk/Financial Markets).
- Experience on Teradata Tools & utilities.
- Has knowledge and understanding of “Logical / functional Data Sources” and/or domain knowledge in Master Data subject areas such as products, customers, Chart of accounts, locations, employees, etc.
- Developer experienced in the Teradata MDM Product
- Developer experience in any one enterprise Apps server viz. WebLogic/Websphere.
- Experienced in data profiling and data analysis.